Monday, December 6, 2010

blogging

Blogging in this class was not my first time. I had to do it for my biology class last semester. At times I will have to say it was a drag to do. I wouldn't say that I hated it but I wouldn't say I loved it either. I think I will end up keeping my blog just in case another class asks me to blog too. I enjoyed quite a few blogs which are the ones I commented the most. My last words for my classmates is I truly enjoyed your blogs and hope you well in the future.

4 comments:

  1. I like your blogs they were always straight to the point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your blog because you always try to fight the system. You don't care to say you don't like something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great blog that made it good to read and enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing how you write.In spit of your yang age you write like a professional.Your blogs are always intereesting!

    ReplyDelete